PubMatic has a longstanding commitment to transparency, and to being open about how digital ad space is traded and about how our own business works. This is absolutely the right approach. We all need to be up front and helpful in addressing our industry’s challenges and educating the market.
Yet confusion in the space is clouding reality. Our efforts, and the efforts of others around us, are not cutting through the noise, and our sector is becoming fundamentally tied to perceptions of a lack of transparency – about fees, about where and how ads appear, about our methodologies, about how bidding occurs, about the very way in which we do business.
- About precisely what the transparency issues in the display market are and where they come from.
- About the criticism of the display ecosystem that’s fair and that which isn’t.
- About what we think the display market can do to earn trust.
- About what we at PubMatic are doing about transparency.
CEO & Co-Founder Rajeev Goel:
- FEES & FEE STRUCTURES
- BRAND SAFETY
- AD QUALITY & FRAUD
- SUPPLY SOURCES & INVENTORY QUALITY
- SUPPLY PATH OPTIMIZATION